Springbank Cheese Co. has been operating in Woodstock, Ontario since 1960.
Today, we sell more than 400 kinds of cheese, including imported products from around the world.
At the plant in Woodstock, bulk cheese is cut and packaged into deli- and consumer-size pieces that are sold under the firm’s brand name and private labels according to customers’ requirements. Specialty shred products are also produced. This facility is licensed by the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs and under the Safe Food for Canadians Act. Regulatory compliance with the strict standards associated with dairy products is monitored through regular plant and product inspections, conducted by one or more representatives of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
Our markets are varied:
- Wholesale Customers: Food-service sector organizations, including restaurants, hotels, caterers, dining establishments, distributors and institutions.
- Retail sector organizations, including grocery stores, cheese shops, deli counters and farm-markets vendors, and industrial users.
- Fundraising Groups: Schools, sports groups, church groups, and other not-for-profit organizations across Canada, which access this highly effective means of raising funds for their projects.
- Gift Basket Clientele: A complete cheese gift line is offered seasonally to retail customers, stores, fundraisers and corporations.
- Retail Customers are always welcomed at our small outlet in Woodstock.
At Springbank Cheese, we are committed to the highest standards of quality and customer service and value every customer and order. Our experienced cheese experts offer prompt, friendly service, along with advice and guidance if desired. All products come with a satisfaction guarantee.