Nachos are simply the best dish for sharing with friends, Enjoy!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
Mix all ingredients for the taco seasoning thoroughly in a small bowl
- In a medium skillet, heat the neutral oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the ground beef and cook until browned but not cooked through—approximately 6-8 minutes
- Add the chicken stock, one teaspoon of salt and the taco seasoning into the skillet and mix thoroughly
- Cook until the liquid reduces, the meat has cooked through, and the mixture becomes saucy- about 10-12 minutes.
- While the meat cooks, dice your toppings and shred your cheeses
- Once everything is ready, assemble your nachos by placing a layer of chips on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Then, add a layer of ground beef, your toppings, and the shredded cheese- repeating until no toppings or chips remain.
- Bake the nachos until the cheese has melted and the nachos are hot- approximately 12 minutes. Serve immediately
Pro Tip: Place tender toppings (like shredded lettuce, avocado, cilantro, or green onions) on top after the nachos come out of the oven!